Thursday, September 8, 2011

Korn

Former guitar player of the famous rock group, "Korn", gave his life over to God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs7i_ckEHVA&feature=related

Not only Brian Welch, known to his fans as "Head," but a guy known as "Fieldy", also from Korn, gave his life To God. Fieldy still plays for Korn (bass guitar) because he truly feels that this is where God wants him, so that he can be a light in the midst of darkness.

I pray protection over these guys and their family.


New Lewi
http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/new-lewi/id322104978
http://www.newlewi.com/
http://www.gsrrecords.com/newlewi.html

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light  (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret. But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.

keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally my name is Harrison I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $8,000,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and you life we be change totally.If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati you can contact us. on whatApp ofcall   +2348166545531      

    ReplyDelete