Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Aborted babies in food enhancement testing

 A BioTech company is using cells from babies, who were aborted, to figure out ways to get your brain to like, or to become addicted to their (Nestle, Starbucks, Kraft, Campbell soup, Coca Cola, Pepsi and Tropicana) products (I'm sure they're many other companies). 

 “Using isolated human taste receptors,” the Senomyx website claims, “we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor.”

“What they do not tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 – human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors,” stated Debi Vinnedge, Executive Director for CGL, the watch dog group that has been monitoring the use of aborted fetal material in medical products and cosmetics for years. 

Many companies have experienced a decline in sales because of the increase awareness in harmful ingredients such as MSG and High Fructose Corn Syrup. Many people started buying their products again, once the "harmful" products were removed; But what the people don't realize is that the companies are using other harmful ingredients that people are not aware of, and the bio tech companies helps them to hide these harmful products (Many harmful flavors are thrown into the Artificial Flavor Category). The harmful products, as they stated, are given in very small dosages, and this is why its considered safe. It's really hard to store food for a long time and keep the same fresh taste. This is why many companies have turned to BioTech to help with, keeping that addictive taste as well as how to label the ingredients, since they're required to label it. 

 My point is, start making healthier decisions so that you live a more rewarding life, instead of falling into these addictions that are stealing it :-)

New Lewi
http://www.newlewi.com/
Inspirational Music 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally my name is Harrison I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $8,000,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and you life we be change totally.If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati you can contact us. on whatApp ofcall   +2348166545531      

    ReplyDelete