Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jesus was black?!!!! (Pray for Israel) Pt. 2

What about the prophecy regarding the gathering of Israel being brought back into their land?

In 1948 the state of Israel was financially established by “Jewish” leaders, within the Jesuit order, who were a part of a secret group called the “Illuminati.” Many believe that this is a prophetic fulfillment of the scriptures, but it’s not. Israel was literally taken away into slave ships after 70AD, and the curse pursued them throughout their generations. The Israelites are still scattered all over the world till this very day.

 “Let God be true and every man a liar.”

“And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.” (Is 10:10-12)

The ROOT of Jesse (The Messiah), in THAT DAY, will gather the remnant of His people. 1948 was not a fulfillment of this scripture. There is coming a day when the Messiah will return a SECOND time. He will gather His people, the Israelites. The good news is, the gentiles who accepted the Messiah, are also seen as now being a part of this same vine. God desires for all men to be saved. There are a few black people who know the truth about the real Israelites, but some of them use it to teach a message of hate against the gentiles (White people). "The original descendants of Israel are black." This is, without a doubt, true; But the Apostle Paul’s (who was a black man) ministry was mainly for the gentiles. The gentiles have the same opportunity as the Israelites. Many Israelites were broken from the branch, because of unbelief, but to ALL those who believe, we can be gathered together as ONE family (Romans 11:17-22).

Now, with the right people in mind, when you read all of Deuteronomy 28, you should be able to see just how amazing this book really is. The Israelites lived in great wealth and power, but they turned away from God.

“The Lord will smite thee with the botch of Egypt…” Israel became slaves to the Egyptians (Blacks enslaving blacks).
 This reminds me of the many killings that took place in Rwanda, not too long ago. One black tribe abusing and killing another black tribe. We hear about it all the time.

“ Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.”

“The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.” (Serve idols/material things)

“Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.”

“The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee: And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed forever. Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young…”

“And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt (slavery) again with ships (brought far away from home), by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you (no one will rescue you).

The people that, the world see as Jews, do not line up with the prophecies of Deuteronomy 28. The Jews that we know today, their fathers stole the identity of the real descendants of Israel. The descendants of Shem greatly suffered because of them turning away from God. The descendants of Ham were not scattered like the people of Shem. The descendants of Ham still strongly reside in Africa, however, they too have gone through great sufferings. 


To Be Continued…





New Lewi
www.newlewi.com 
Inspirational Music

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally my name is Harrison I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $8,000,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and you life we be change totally.If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati you can contact us. on whatApp ofcall   +2348166545531      

    ReplyDelete