Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Keys to death, hell and the grave (part 2)

Man, I need some Bible scholars to holla at me. I need to know why God is showing me this vision.
I went back to the scriptures and read Matthew 27: 52-54 again and noticed it said that when Jesus was raised from the dead, that many of the "saints" that slept, also rose from the dead. So I'm guessing these were the ones resting in Abraham's bossom (There was apart of Hell where the saints were protected from being tortured). Did Jesus preach in Hell? Did he save people, who were being tortured, out of Hell?
Whether He did or not, since we now have the keys, can we save people who are now in Hell? Does the scripture says that they are there forever?... Because I know the Lake of Fire is what was built for punishing Satan. This is why his Kingdom, Hell, was cast in the Lake of Fire... And the people who were in Hell, basically get a break from burning, because they had to be judged... It just seems that there is a possibility that they can have their names written in the book of life before being cast into the Lake Of Fire... I don't know...

This has been heavy on my Spirit and this is what I have so far, through my studies in the Word:

Hell is a waiting place for Satan and his fallen angels... Waiting for judgement. They're not being tortured, yet. The Lake of Fire was created for them to be tortured. Satan and his fallen angels made Hell their Kingdom. Satan made for himself a throne, in Hell. They lie to people, turning them away from God, so that they're seperated and end up in the waiting place, Hell. Satan and his fallen angels, are the ones torturing the people that fall into Hell. This is why Jesus spoke so much about Hell, because he didn't want people to be turned over to Satan.
Many people (satanists, for example) who've sold their souls to Satan, actually think that if they are loyal to Satan, he will give them authority in his Kingdom. Many are deceived and are now being tortured by Satan, in Hell. Is it possible to save some of these people who were deceived?
Many are being tortured, thinking that there's no hope. Is it true... That there is no hope?
We have the keys don't we?
Bible scholars! I need you.
 There is one scripture that throws me off:
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
 Now if Satan is the one torturing people in Hell, then what is Jesus saying? "fear him"... "him" is not with a capital H, so He's not talking about God. So was he telling his Disciples that they don't need to worry about man because the real battle is not against flesh and blood?... Maybe?.. I don't know.
Well, we should only fear God!.. Right? "fear him"... lower case "h". If Jesus was talking about Satan, is He saying that, for those who don't have salvation, they should fear Satan, who has the power to destroy soul and body in Hell?...
It also says, "destroy", but then we know that, on judgement day, the people are taken out of hell, so destroy doesn't mean they no longer exist.
Hell is also expanding, so it's being filled up with people...
Where are my Bible scholars? Help me out! What does the Word say?

New Lewi
http://www.newlewi.com/
Inspirational Music

4 comments:

  1. Man, I'm really starting to dislike the english language. It just throws you off from the truth. smh
    No wonder Pastor Dan has been digging so much in the hebrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Lewi,
    Your name New Lewi is for purpose and a part of that purpose is for, “ new thinking.” I'm glad to see you thinking. Like you I have been studying to find answers to the issue of hell.
    Here is a little insight into what I have found. I am not asking you to agree with me, but you ask for help from Bible Scholar. I do not consider myself a Bible scholar by the terms of man, but of God “yes.” I am an avid Bible reader and I do a lot of studying on my own, because I desire deeply to know God’s truth.
    Here are some of what I found. The Apostasy- the Catholic church taught about death and dying the way we know it and grew up to believe that when we die we go to heaven if we lived for Christ and to hell if we did not, but in reading my Bible, that did not make much sense to me. Hence, the reason for my continued research.
    There is no on in hell or heaven right now, except for Moses, Elijah and Enoch who the Bible said went to heaven. All the dead are now sleeping. When Jesus breaks through the cloud and comes, the dead in Christ shall rise to meet Him in the sky Read (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18). He’s going to use angels to assist Him. The unrighteous will remain here. Some of these unrighteous will be people who say they are saved, but are not living according to the scriptures. (Matthew 7:21-23).
    The righteous will go to live with Jesus for 1000 years and will judge those who are left behind for the 1000 years (Revelations 20:4). These 1000 years with Jesus will be to vindicate the character and justice of God. For example, God forbids, when Jesus comes, He takes Royston and did not take me.
    In Royston’s surprise and confusion, he is going to ask God, “Where is Pauline, why isn’t she here. God’s going to let Him look in the Book of Life to see the reason I didn’t make it written there. (Revelation 20:12, 15). Hebrews 9:27 says, "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this THE JUDGEMENT
    In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
    In Luke 16:22-28- Jesus gives a picture of what HELL will be like. God does not want any of us in hell, but satan wants us all there. The more, the merrier. Hell was not made for man, it was ". prepared for the devil and his angels:" (Matthew 25:41).

    We can discuss what happens after the 1000 years another time. In Matthew 25:41, Jesus says: "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting FIRE.
    Here are a few additional related scriptures and there are many more:
    Psalm 9:17 Matthew 12:40, Matthew 24, Numbers 16:32-33, Mark 9:46, John 8:44, Revelation 12:3,6Ephesians 4:9, Isa. 14:9, 15: Ezek. 32:18-21, Rev. 9:2, Isaiah 66:22-24, Mark 9:46. Deut. 14:8 and Ezek 6:5? Job 18:15, 21, Revelation 14:10, 11, Psalm 9:17, Mark 9:43-47.
    I pray that we will all find God’s complete thurh as we study to show ourselves approved (2 Timothy 2:15)
    Love a& Blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let us hear your take on this topic. I think it is important and we need to understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing... I will continue to study, along with your notes in mind, and write back...

    ReplyDelete