Thursday, November 25, 2010

No one man should have all that power!

I've written, in previous blogs, about Kanye West and his relationship with his fallen angel. We will now take the time to break down some of the things in his song...
Kanye West- song, Power

No one man should have all that power
(Jesus shouldn't have all that power)
The clock’s tickin’, I just count the hours
Stop trippin’, I’m trippin’ off the power
(I see times running out. I'm not worrying about that. I'm focused on getting some of that power)
‘Til then, f-ck that, the World’s ours
(So me and my Fallen Angel are going to "run this town" til time runs out)

There is apart of the song when he says, "and they say.... Then you can't really hear what the song is saying. This part of the song was purposely made this way, in order to play their subliminal message. When you really listen to it carefully, it says,
"Hail Satan, hail Satan, hail saint lady, hail Satan".... This explains why he's wearing the egyption god Horus around his neck... It's been told that Isis bore a divine son, Horus. So is Kanye West possessed with the divine son, Horus?

My childlike creativity, purity and honesty
Is honestly being prodded by these grown thoughts
Reality is catchin’ up with me
Takin’ my inner child, I’m fighting for it, custody
(Kanye sold his soul. He still wants that inner child he once had but it's taken away and replaced)
With these responsibilities that they entrusted me
As I look down at my dia-mond-encrusted piece
N-gga, no one man should have all that power

To further prove this blog, let's look at what he said in the "Power" remix, so we can see who he's talking about...
"What do it mean to be the boss?
It means second place is the first one who lost
The Crucifixion, the being nailed to the cross
Truth or fiction, it's a hell of a cost."

Jesus died for us all and gained the whole World without losing his soul. He has all the power, and "somebody" is now trippin over it.
To be continued...

New Lewi
http://www.newlewi.com/
Inspirational Music

1 comment:

  1. JESUS HAS ALL THE POWER and we have to be THANKFUL for it. In Him only we have the victory and the freedom. Try Jesus and you will not be disappointed, you will be grateful for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete