Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Satan offers Jesus the World, part 1

Satan gave Jesus (Yahshua) an offer, he hopes, he can't refuse...
Satan tempted Jesus for 40 days... Tempted Him for 40 days! 40!!...
The bible doesn't list all the temptations but the one particular one that's listed, really stood out to me.
This might have been Jesus' greatest temptation of all...
The devil showed Jesus ALL the Kingdoms of the World...
"All this authority I will give to you... For this has been delivered to me (from Adam... This is why Satan became the prince of this World) And I give it to whoever I wish... If you will worship me, all will be yours."
Wow! Now if Jesus accepted this offer, He would have gained the World!...
Many artists, who've sold their souls to the devil, accepted Satan's offer, and many of these artists even tell you how they did it!
Snoop Dog, for example, in his music video, Murder was the case, he explains his near death experience. He was dying and satan gave him an offer...
Lyrics
As I look up at the sky
My mind starts trippin, a tear drops my eye
My body temperature falls
I'm shakin and they breakin tryin to save the Dogg
Pumpin on my chest and I'm screamin
I stop breathin, damn I see demons
Dear God, I wonder can ya save me
I can't die my Boo-Boo's bout to have my baby
I think it's too late for prayin, hold up
A voice spoke to me and it slowly started sayin
"Bring your lifestyle to me I'll make it better"
How long will I live?
"Eternal life and forever"
And will I be, the G that I was?
"I'll make your life better than you can imagine or even dreamed of
So relax your soul, let me take control
Close your eyes my son"
My eyes are closed

Snoop receives resurrection and became famous... He accepted Satan's offer and gained the World...
To be continued...

New Lewi
http://www.newlewi.com/
Inspirational Music

1 comment:

  1. Scary stuff. Orville, shows them in songs the right path to Jesus, how to stay close to Jesus, how to defeat the enemy, how to avoid temptation, how to keep the victory, how their life with their Born Again New Nature will be better and fulfilling. Blessings, Bernard

    ReplyDelete